- Created 4 years agoSurrey County CouncilThis document is under consultation with wide range of partners including childrens centers and providers. Consultation will close by end of September.
- Created 5 years agoSurrey County CouncilSurrey County Council Public Health carried out a Food Access Health Needs Assessment in order to identify key issues across the County and to elicit information which can be used to develop recommendations for ways in which Public Health and wider Surrey partners can better support food aid services and their clients. The recommendations will include initiatives and interventions which could be facilitated by Public Health and food aid...
- Created 5 years agoSurrey County Council
- Created 5 years agoSurrey County CouncilThe focus of this year’s report is prevention. We have decided to publish the APHR with a focus on the greatest behavioural risk factors for ill health and early death – smoking, lack of physical activity, poor diet and alcohol misuse. We have also taken a focus on the wider prevention agenda, including air quality, unintentional injuries and seasonal health. Prevention is a key priority of the Surrey Health and Wellbeing Board.
- Created 6 years ago
Health Needs Assessment of the Armed Forces Community (the Armed Forces, their families and veterans)Surrey County CouncilThis assessment aims to provide an overview of the health needs the Armed Forces Community. The Armed Forces Community is made up of serving members of the Armed Forces, reservists, veterans and their respective families. This assessment aims to provide a better understanding and highlight the gaps in our knowledge and make suggestions and recommendations for future work and services.
- Created 6 years agoSurrey County Council
- Created 7 years agoSurrey County Council